We got our flight plans, people! This Monday morning we go from SLC to Atlanta, Atlanta to Paris, and then Paris to Bucaresti! I'm so excited! Leaving the MTC will seriously be amazing. It's not that I don't love it here, but...sometimes I don't love it here. I'm excited to be able to experience a new culture, meet new people, and eat real food. (Seriously, MTC food does weird things to your body. Don't drink the orange juice...ever.)
Anyways, here are the highlights from this week:
- Volleyball vs. Fire Alarm - We were playing volleyball with our district in the gym this past week and one of the Anziani (Italian for "Elders") hit the volleyball so hard that it hit the fire alarm on the wall and set it off. It was hilarious! (Not for the fire department, but for us it was pretty spectacular.)
- Faith at the Temple - So we walk to the Temple every Sunday as pictured above, and while there my companions and I saw a girl who looked upset, so we went and talked to her. Turns out, she [her name was Faith] wanted to serve a mission but wanted to talk to a sister about her experience. When she saw all these missionaries at the temple she wanted to talk to us, but was too shy. She said us coming over and talking to her was an answer to her prayers! I'm so glad we were able to help her out - hopefully she ends up serving a mission!
- Halloween - We didn't get to go trick-or-treating, but we did get to dress up! Sort of - I'm a princess! Can you guess which one? If not, then I guess you can just let it go :D
- My desk... this is how I study:
- AND we got matching shirts for Romania!
Anyways, that's basically everything! Studies are going well, but I'm excited to get out to Romania so I can really be immersed in the language. The flight will be long, but I'm ready!
Love and miss you all!